- Date: Thursday, 29 August 2019
- Time: 8:00 am > 12:00 pm
- Location: Phnom Penh
The Ponlok Chomnes Program is officially launched on 29 August 2019. Ponlok Chomnes: Data and Dialogue for Development in Cambodia (Ponlok Chomnes) is a three-year (2019-2022) initiative that aims to strengthen the capacity of knowledge sector institutions to undertake quality research that informs public policy analysis and dialogue in Cambodia.
The objectives of the event are to:
- Launch Ponlok Chomnes Program;
- Share findings of a diagnostic assessment on Cambodia’s knowledge sector landscape;
- Announce Expressions of Interest for two funding mechanisms provided through the program; and
- Re-launch the Policy Pulse website.