PUBLISHED: 27 August 2019
Implementation of Social Accountability in all communes in 22 districts
To provide information to citizens on their rights, service delivery standards, budget, and performance.
– 215 Community Accountability Facilitators were recruited
– Training were completed in all 22 districts
– Materials including poster and booklets were supplied in 22 districts
– 11 districts completed citizen monitoring activities
– 11 districts held interface meeting (between citizens and government) and 11 districts completed 37 commune level JAAPs (Joint Accountability Action Plans)